Qingdao Clunt Bearing Co.,Ltd
Add:International Trade Building, Chengyang District, Qingdao, China
Effect of cleanliness on service performance of INA bearing
1. The influence on the life of INA bearing
The cleanliness of INA bearings has a great influence on the life of bearings. Special tests have been carried out on INA bearings for this purpose. The results show that the difference is several times or even tens of times. The higher the cleanliness of the bearing, the longer the service life of the bearing. The results show that lubricants with different cleanliness have a great influence on the service life of the ball bearing. Therefore, improving the cleanliness of lubricating oil can prolong the service life of bearings. In addition, if the contaminant particles in lubricating oil are controlled below 10um, the service life of bearings will increase exponentially.
2. Effect on Vibration and Noise
(1) The test results of INA Bearing Test Center show that cleanliness seriously affects the vibration level of bearings, especially in high frequency band. The bearing with high cleanliness has low vibration speed, especially in high frequency band.
(2) The influence of noise on the influence of dust in INA bearing grease on noise has been tested, which proves that the more dust, the greater the noise.
3. Effect on Lubrication Performance
The deterioration of INA bearing cleanliness not only affects the formation of lubricating oil film, but also causes deterioration of grease and accelerates its aging, thus affecting the lubrication performance of grease.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Quenching treatment
- Introduction to the seal of the bea...
- Bearing lubrication purposes
- Do you know how long the bearing li...
- You have to know the method of bear...
- Three reasons for balancing the shaft
- Causes of Rolling Bearing Fever and...
- Bearing rust prevention method
- The origin of the surfboard
- What is the difference between a ma...
- Miniature TPI bearing use precautio...
- HRB precision bearings, machine too...
- Hub bearing unit with ABS sensor