Qingdao Clunt Bearing Co.,Ltd
Add:International Trade Building, Chengyang District, Qingdao, China
The suffix description of NACHI bearing code is:
I. contact angle code:
Single row angular contact ball bearings:
C nominal contact angle 10-22 (standard 15)
(A) the nominal contact angle is generally not marked 22-32 (standard 30).
B nominal contact angle 32-45 (standard 40)
D nominal contact angle 24-32
C nominal contact angle 17-24
Two. Special design:
A tapered roller bearing inner ring, bearing width varies.
Design change of E roller bearing
J tapered roller bearing rings are interchangeable.
S26 heat treated
S28 heat treated
W20 oil hole on outer ring.
W33 oil hole and oil groove on outer ring.
E2 roller bearing with car cage
EX high roller bearing with high load capacity
A2X high speed self-aligning roller bearing
AEX high speed roller bearing with high load capacity
Special design of V vibration machinery
Three. Cages Code:
F car made low carbon steel cage
G non-metallic cage
L light alloy cage
MY car made brass cage
V no cage
Y car made non-ferrous alloy cage
Four. Seal ring or dust cover.
ZE Z single side dust-proof cover
ZZE ZZ double-sided dust-proof cover
NKE NK single sided labyrinth seal ring
-2NKE -2NK double sided labyrinth seal ring
NSE NSL single face contact seal ring
-2NSE -2NSL double sided contact seal ring
Related Industry Knowledge
- Quenching treatment
- Introduction to the seal of the bea...
- Bearing lubrication purposes
- Do you know how long the bearing li...
- You have to know the method of bear...
- Three reasons for balancing the shaft
- Causes of Rolling Bearing Fever and...
- Bearing rust prevention method
- The origin of the surfboard
- What is the difference between a ma...
- Points for attention of NACHI cylin...
- Bearing installation
- bearing dismantling
- Life Cycle Damage Analysis of INA I...
- Attention should be paid to correct...
- Method of Reducing Noise of INA Imp...
- Basic Requirements for Fault Analys...
- Effect of Vibration and Temperature...
- Characteristics of bearing steel:（1）
- Characteristics of bearing steel: (2)