Qingdao Clunt Bearing Co.,Ltd
Add:International Trade Building, Chengyang District, Qingdao, China
Rolling bearings are divided into centripetal bearings and thrust bearings according to the load direction or nominal contact angle they can bear. The radial contact bearing is a centripetal bearing with nominal contact angle of 0, and the centripetal contact bearing with nominal contact angle of more than 0 to 45. Axial contact bearings are thrust bearings with nominal contact angle of 90, thrust angular contact bearings are thrust bearings with nominal contact angle of more than 45 but less than 90.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Quenching treatment
- Introduction to the seal of the bea...
- Bearing lubrication purposes
- Do you know how long the bearing li...
- You have to know the method of bear...
- Three reasons for balancing the shaft
- Causes of Rolling Bearing Fever and...
- Bearing rust prevention method
- The origin of the surfboard
- What is the difference between a ma...
- Roller bearing 2
- Roller bearing 3
- Roller bearing 4
- Roller bearing 5
- Prefix of deep groove ball bearing
- angular contact ball bearing
- double row angular contact ball bea...
- self-aligining ball bearing
- Prefix of cylindrical roller bearing
- How NSK Bearings Work Well in Plane...