Qingdao Clunt Bearing Co.,Ltd
Add:International Trade Building, Chengyang District, Qingdao, China
When the Nachi bearing rotates at high speed, especially when the speed approaches or exceeds the limit speed recorded in the dimension table, the following points should be paid attention to:
(1) using precision Nachi bearings
(2) Analysis of lubrication modes (using cycle lubrication, jet lubrication, oil mist lubrication and oil-gas lubrication suitable for high-speed rotation.
(3) Analysis of the material type of cage (for high-speed rotation, suitable for the use of copper alloy or phenolic resin cut cage. In addition, there are synthetic resin molding retainers for high speed rotation.
(4) analyze the internal clearance of Nachi bearing (considering the reduction of internal clearance of Nachi bearing caused by temperature rise).
Cylindrical roller bearings:
The inner ring or outer ring can be separated for easy installation and disassembly.
Roller and raceway are in line contact or repair off line contact, which has large radial bearing capacity and is suitable for heavy load and impact load. The friction coefficient is small, suitable for high speed, and the limit speed is close to deep groove ball bearings. The N-type and NU-type can move axially, and can adapt to the change of relative position between the axle and the shell caused by thermal expansion or installation errors. They can be used as free-end supports. The processing requirement of axle or seat hole is higher, and the relative deviation of axle of outer ring after bearing installation should be strictly controlled to avoid the concentration of contact stress.
1. Main uses:
Locomotive vehicles, large generators, medium-sized motors, machine tool spindles, internal combustion engines, gas turbines, reducers, rolling mills, vibration screens and lifting and transportation machinery.
Tapered roller bearings are suitable for heavy load and impact load.
2. In addition to single row bearings, tapered roller bearings include bearings, double row bearings, paired double-link bearings and four-row bearings. Tapered roller bearing cage generally uses stamping cage.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Quenching treatment
- Introduction to the seal of the bea...
- Bearing lubrication purposes
- Do you know how long the bearing li...
- You have to know the method of bear...
- Three reasons for balancing the shaft
- Causes of Rolling Bearing Fever and...
- Bearing rust prevention method
- The origin of the surfboard
- What is the difference between a ma...
- Bearing installation
- bearing dismantling
- Life Cycle Damage Analysis of INA I...
- Attention should be paid to correct...
- Method of Reducing Noise of INA Imp...
- Basic Requirements for Fault Analys...
- Effect of Vibration and Temperature...
- Characteristics of bearing steel:（1）
- Characteristics of bearing steel: (2)
- Characteristics of bearing steel（3）