Qingdao Clunt Bearing Co.,Ltd
Add:International Trade Building, Chengyang District, Qingdao, China
Contact fatigue failure means that the working surface of the IKO bearing is subjected to alternating stress and causes failure. Contact fatigue spalling occurs on the working surface of thrust ball bearings, often accompanied by fatigue cracks, first generated from the maximum alternating shear stress below the contact surface, and then extended to the surface to form different peeling shapes, such as pitting or pitting Peeling off, peeling off into small pieces called shallow peeling. Due to the gradual enlargement of the exfoliation surface, it tends to expand deeper and form deep exfoliation. Deep exfoliation is the source of fatigue in contact fatigue failure.
Wear failure refers to the failure of the relative sliding friction between the surfaces resulting in the continuous wear of the metal on the working surface. Continued wear and tear will cause gradual damage to the IKO bearing parts and eventually lead to loss of dimensional accuracy of the thrust ball bearings and other related problems. - Wear may affect the shape change, the clearance increase and the change of the working surface morphology may affect the lubricant or cause the pollution to a certain extent, resulting in complete loss of lubrication function, thus causing the bearing to lose the rotation accuracy or even the normal operation. .
1. When the bearing is running for a certain period of time (or maintenance period), remove all the bearings;
2. Soak the bearings with diesel or kerosene for cleaning. If there are technical conditions, it is best to open the sealing cover for cleaning;
3, dry cleaning oil after cleaning, visual inspection for damage;
4. Use a wooden rod with a diameter of about 150 mm and an IKO bearing with the same inner diameter (preferably a hollow tube), and fix one bearing at one end;
5. While rotating the bearing by hand, the other end of the wooden rod (wood tube) is placed on the ear or the audio amplifier microphone to hear the bearing rotation noise;
6. After the bearing is fixed, move the wooden rod horizontally to check whether the bearing is loose or not;
7. Thrust ball bearings with severe looseness, excessive rotating noise and serious defects should be eliminated and replaced by the same model;
8. Take a bucket and melt the appropriate amount of grease (high-quality yellow dry oil) with a simmer (not overheated). Place the tested bearings in a bucket and soak them in a bubble-free overflow.
Remove the bearing before cooling the grease and reduce the amount of residual grease. After the grease is cooled, the IKO bearing is taken out and the amount of residual grease is large. Determine the amount of grease remaining as needed.
9. Wipe the grease on the outside of the bearing with a soft cloth or toilet paper to assemble the thrust ball bearing to the pulley. The maintenance work is over.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Quenching treatment
- Introduction to the seal of the bea...
- Bearing lubrication purposes
- Do you know how long the bearing li...
- You have to know the method of bear...
- Three reasons for balancing the shaft
- Causes of Rolling Bearing Fever and...
- Bearing rust prevention method
- The origin of the surfboard
- What is the difference between a ma...
- IKO outer spherical bearing fault m...
- Roller bearing1
- Roller bearing 2
- Roller bearing 3
- Roller bearing 4
- Roller bearing 5
- Prefix of deep groove ball bearing
- angular contact ball bearing
- double row angular contact ball bea...
- self-aligining ball bearing