Qingdao Clunt Bearing Co.,Ltd
Add:International Trade Building, Chengyang District, Qingdao, China
IKO bearing fault characteristics show serious failures (usually, such as bearing damage, burns, sand cracking, raceways, beading, etc.) no more than a week old, equipment, larger capacity, faster, shorter Interval. Therefore, the actual outer spherical bearing fault diagnosis, once the fault is discovered, its advanced function, should determine the bearing fault decisively and repair as soon as possible.
??1. Selection and control of shaft and bearing chamber tolerance: After the bearing is pressed into the IKO bearing, it should be flexible and unobstructed. If the obvious rotation is not flexible, it means that the size of the shaft is too large and the tolerance is lowered. If the bearing is pressed into the shaft and turned by hand, there is a clear "sand" feeling, which may be that the tolerance of the shaft is too large or the roundness of the shaft is not good. Therefore, it is necessary to control the roundness when controlling the tolerance of the shaft and the bearing chamber. At present, many domestic manufacturers only control the tolerance and do not control the roundness.
2, the assembly of the bearing: Because the bearing is a high-precision product, such as improper assembly can easily damage the bearing channel, resulting in bearing damage. The outer spherical bearing should have a special mold during assembly. It can't be beaten at will. When pressing the shaft, it can only be subjected to small force. When pressing the large circle, it can only be subjected to large force. Air pressure or hydraulic pressure is required for assembly. When pressing, the upper and lower molds should be outside the horizontal state. If tilted, the IKO bearing channel will be damaged due to the force, which will cause the bearing to produce a sound.
3. Prevention of assembly of foreign objects: When the bearing is mounted on the rotor to make dynamic balance, it is easy to enter the iron filings generated during dynamic balancing into the bearing. Therefore, it is better to balance the load before loading the bearing. Some manufacturers have some oil or grease to lubricate the bearing chamber during assembly. However, it is often difficult for the operator to control the amount. If the oil or grease accumulates in the bearing chamber, when the outer spherical bearing rotates. It is easy to enter the inside of the IKO bearing along the shaft. It is best not to apply oil or grease to the bearing chamber. If it is not painted, it must be controlled not to accumulate in the bearing chamber.
4, the prevention of paint rust: paint rust is characterized by multiple seals in the motor, the motor sounds very good when assembled, but after putting some time in the warehouse, the motor noise is very large, the bearing is removed Severe rust. In the past, many manufacturers thought that it was a bearing problem. After our constant publicity, the motor factory has now realized that it is mainly a problem of insulating varnish. This problem is mainly caused by the fact that the acidic substance volatilized by the insulating paint forms a corrosive substance under a certain temperature and humidity, and the IKO bearing channel is corroded and the bearing is damaged. The problem can only be achieved by selecting a good insulating varnish and venting it after drying for a while.
What we should cause is the performance of the bearing components in this flaw and other countries' vigilance, the failure is often very fast and very sudden. It is considered to be an example of measuring the rotor shaft end after two hours.
In the diagnosis of these counterfeit bearing faults, we should focus on high-quality IKO bearings usually in the time domain spectrum and vibration conditions of the equipment, such events in the abnormal spectrum accumulation is normal, in order to determine in time when the bearing failure, to avoid equipment accidents.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Quenching treatment
- Introduction to the seal of the bea...
- Bearing lubrication purposes
- Do you know how long the bearing li...
- You have to know the method of bear...
- Three reasons for balancing the shaft
- Causes of Rolling Bearing Fever and...
- Bearing rust prevention method
- The origin of the surfboard
- What is the difference between a ma...
- Roller bearing1
- Roller bearing 2
- Roller bearing 3
- Roller bearing 4
- Roller bearing 5
- Prefix of deep groove ball bearing
- angular contact ball bearing
- double row angular contact ball bea...
- self-aligining ball bearing
- Prefix of cylindrical roller bearing