Qingdao Clunt Bearing Co.,Ltd
Add:International Trade Building, Chengyang District, Qingdao, China
The planetary gear motor is a power transmission device that uses a gear speed converter to decelerate the number of revolutions of the OVO motor bearing to the required number of revolutions and obtain a mechanism for large torque.
Planetary gear motors are used in a wide range of applications in today's mechanisms for transmitting power and motion. It can be seen in almost every type of mechanical transmission system. Its application can be seen from the transmission of large power, to small loads, accurate angular transmission can be seen in the application of the reducer, and in industrial applications, the reducer has the function of deceleration and increased torque. Therefore, it is widely used in speed and torque conversion equipment.
1. NSK bearing planetary gear motor wear repairs the planetary gear motor's card bearing position and OVO ball bearing, deep groove ball bearing, thin-wall bearing, miniature bearing, under heavy load low speed, heavy load high speed, high torque start and Under the action of equipment vibration and radial impact, metal fatigue occurs in the bearing chamber or bearing position, resulting in permanent deformation. The bearing inner ring and the shaft or bearing outer ring and the bearing chamber have clearance fit, resulting in relative movement and wear. Once this problem occurs, it will seriously affect the normal production of the equipment.
2. If the NSK bearing wears out in the planetary gear motor, the replacement cost of the component is high, and the manufacturing cycle is long. The general repair method is to disassemble the post-weld machining or reaming the steel sleeve, which is time-consuming and laborious, and expensive.
3. The excellent mechanical properties and good plasticity of the polymer materials enable the problem to be properly solved. The equipment repair time is greatly shortened to ensure the economical value of the equipment.
4. The polymer composite repairing material is a composite material of a polymer, a metal or a ceramic ultrafine powder, a fiber or the like, and is compounded by a curing agent and a curing accelerator. Various materials complement each other in performance and produce synergistic effects, so that the overall performance of the composite material is superior to the original constituent materials.
5. It has excellent bonding, mechanical properties, and chemical resistance. It is widely used in the mechanical wear, scratches, pits, cracks, leaks, repair of sand holes, etc. of metal equipment and various chemicals. Chemical corrosion protection and repair of storage tanks, reaction tanks and pipelines.
6. The traditional methods of this kind of problem are difficult to repair and solve. The external repair is difficult to repair due to the material and wear size of the parts. It is usually solved by replacing new parts, and the planetary gear motor is constantly improving, the parts are updated faster, and the parts are occupied. funds.
7. For different equipment, different operating conditions, different wear conditions, using the corresponding repair process, it can be repaired quickly, simply and effectively, especially due to the concession of polymer materials, always maintaining 100% contact area to avoid the formation of matching clearance So that the repaired equipment life even exceeds the new equipment, fundamentally solve the cause of NSK bearing wear.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Quenching treatment
- Introduction to the seal of the bea...
- Bearing lubrication purposes
- Do you know how long the bearing li...
- You have to know the method of bear...
- Three reasons for balancing the shaft
- Causes of Rolling Bearing Fever and...
- Bearing rust prevention method
- The origin of the surfboard
- What is the difference between a ma...
- Prevent KOYO bearing alloy corrosio...
- SKF imported bearing failure form a...
- Analysis of main phenomena of KOYO ...
- Roller Bearing Edge and Roller End ...
- Cause Analysis of Rolling Bearing D...
- Linear bearing models
- KH series bearings
- tapered roller bearing models
- Lubrication method