Qingdao Clunt Bearing Co.,Ltd
Add:International Trade Building, Chengyang District, Qingdao, China
I. Contact fatigue strength
Under the action of periodic load, the bearing is easy to suffer from fatigue damage, that is, cracking and peeling, which is an important destructive situation of the bearing. Therefore, in order to improve the service life of bearings, bearing steel must have high contact fatigue strength.
Two. Wear resistance
During the bearing task, not only rolling friction but also sliding friction occurs between the ring, the rolling element and the maintainer, which makes the bearing parts wear all the time. In order to increase the wear of bearing parts, maintain the accuracy and stability of bearings, and extend the service life, bearing steel should have good wear resistance.
Previous: Characteristics of bearing steel: (2)
Related Industry Knowledge
- Quenching treatment
- Introduction to the seal of the bea...
- Bearing lubrication purposes
- Do you know how long the bearing li...
- You have to know the method of bear...
- Three reasons for balancing the shaft
- Causes of Rolling Bearing Fever and...
- Bearing rust prevention method
- The origin of the surfboard
- What is the difference between a ma...
- Characteristics of bearing steel: (2)
- Characteristics of bearing steel（3）
- Lubrication of bearings
- Lubrication method
- Analysis of KOYO bearing running tr...
- SKF imported bearing failure form a...