Qingdao Clunt Bearing Co.,Ltd
Add:International Trade Building, Chengyang District, Qingdao, China
When judging whether the INA bearing under disassembly can be reused, check the linear bearing after cleaning, carefully check the condition of the raceway surface, the rolling surface, the mating surface, the wear of the cage, whether the bearing clearance is increased, and whether the dimensional accuracy is affected. Falling damage, abnormality. For non-separable small ball bearings, use a one-handed flat end inner ring and rotate the outer ring to check if it is smooth.
Separate bearings such as bearings can be inspected separately for the rolling surfaces of the rolling elements and the outer ring.
Large bearings cannot be rotated by hand. Pay attention to the appearance of rolling elements, raceways, cages, ribs, etc. The higher the importance of bearings, the more careful inspection is required.
When judging whether the INA bearing can be used again, it should be determined according to the damage degree of the linear bearing, mechanical properties, importance, operating conditions, inspection cycle and other related factors. However, if the following defects are found during the inspection, the bearing cannot be used any more and the new bearing needs to be replaced.
6 points of precautions for regular maintenance of INA bearings
1. The raceway surface, the ribs and the rolling elements have significant nuisance.
2. The wear of the cage is severe or the rivet is loose.
3. The raceway surface, rolling elements are rusted and scratched.
4. There are significant indentations and marks on the rolling surface and the rolling elements.
5. There is creep on the inner diameter surface of the inner ring or the outer diameter of the outer ring.
6. The inner and outer rings and the rolling elements are peeled off.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Quenching treatment
- Introduction to the seal of the bea...
- Bearing lubrication purposes
- Do you know how long the bearing li...
- You have to know the method of bear...
- Three reasons for balancing the shaft
- Causes of Rolling Bearing Fever and...
- Bearing rust prevention method
- The origin of the surfboard
- What is the difference between a ma...
- How NSK Bearings Work Well in Plane...
- Prevent KOYO bearing alloy corrosio...
- SKF imported bearing failure form a...
- Analysis of main phenomena of KOYO ...
- Roller Bearing Edge and Roller End ...
- Cause Analysis of Rolling Bearing D...
- Linear bearing models
- KH series bearings
- tapered roller bearing models